Dr. Jennifer Nation and the team at Brookside Smiles in Redlands, California, are available for new and current patients and families seeking quality care from an experienced dentist. We have committed our careers to helping everyone in your family achieve and maintain good oral healthcare through education and routine visits to the practice, preferably every six months. With regular appointments, patients can ensure their smile is healthy and catch any possible problems early enough for successful intervention.
What services are available at Brookside Smiles?
Our team is here to provide a wide selection of services to patients, including:
- Family dentistry – we work with patients of all ages and can help your entire household with back-to-back appointment scheduling. We can provide evaluations, cleanings, and periodontal treatments.
- General dentistry – general dentistry, sometimes known as preventive dentistry, includes routine visits with our team to monitor oral health. Our general dentistry services also include treatment of common conditions such as tooth decay with fillings or periodontal disease with scaling and root planing.
- Cosmetic dentistry – sometimes, a healthy smile isn’t exactly as attractive as a patient would hope. Misaligned, broken, or stained teeth can detract from the patient’s overall appearance. To achieve a more aesthetic result, we encourage patients to ask about cosmetic procedures such as professional teeth whitening and porcelain veneers.
- Restorative dentistry – repairs to the smile may include the replacement of missing teeth or treatment of a severe infection with root canal therapy. During evaluations with our team, our providers may ask patients if they are interested in certain restorations to repair the function and appearance of the smile.
- Protection – patients who are involved in high-impact or high-contact sports are encouraged to ask about the protection of their smiles with the use of sports mouthguards. The mouthguards available in our practice are custom-made and of much better quality than anything available over-the-counter at the local drugstore.
Sleep apnea is a potentially serious sleep disorder in which breathing repeatedly stops and starts. If you snore loudly and feel tired even after a full night’s sleep, you might have sleep apnea. The main types of sleep apnea are Obstructive sleep apnea, the more common form that occurs when throat muscles relax.